Senior Hardware Design Engineer
|Sector||Electronics - AnalogueElectronics - IC Design|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer
£40-50k (dependent on experience)
Company that designs and manufactures fire safety products is looking for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join their team.
Due to the continuing success of the company, a Senior Hardware Design Engineer is required to join their growing team to work on designing, testing and implementing new products. As well as being able to work independently, potential candidates will be expected to work on suggestions and ideas that constantly enable the products to be improved and also be able to manage/mentor other hardware engineers.
Hardware Engineers are entitled to 25 days holiday, a pension scheme, bonus schemes, a share scheme, health plan, free parking and a free Christmas party along with many other enticing benefits.
Senior Hardware Design Engineer skills required:
• Strong analogue and embedded, low-powered design
• Schematic capture and PCB layout
• Design for EMC and medium or large volume manufacturing
• Working with low level 8 bit and 16 bit microprocessors
• Knowledge of interfacing microcontrollers with various sensors and actuators
• Experience with Altium
• Have an appreciation for embedded C programming
• Be able to communicate and work closely with the embedded software team
- Experience in safety critical or high integrity environments
- 2:1 or 1st Class Degree in Electrical Engineering or a similar equivalent
Position: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Letchworth Garden City
Salary: £40-50k (dependent on experience)
Key Skills: Analogue, Digital. PCB, Embedded, Microprocessors, Microcontrollers
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com