Senior MEMS Reliability Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Manufacturing - Scientific|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits and Bonu|
- Senior MEMS Reliability Engineer
Taking ownership for development programs from a reliability and quality perspective the Senior MEMS reliability Engineer will play a pivotal role in the engineering of MEMS actuator components for future developments of complex thin Film Piezo technology. The company have invested heavily into new technology development and are constantly looking for ways to improve existing products and drive potential new areas of technology growth. Some examples of the responsibilities will include:
- Playing a major role in the understanding of methods for testing and characterising reliability, performance and failure modes of MEMS products including accelerated testing, stress testing, SEM, Infra-red, elemental analysis, sample preparation and materials compatibility.
- Design and perform experimental studies to understand the impact of design and process on performance of products against customer requirements.
- Design and validate product specific test methods.
- Liaise internally with R&D and manufacturing teams to create goals for performance and ideas for future innovation.
- Use data analysis techniques using statistical tools.
For this role you will need:
- Industry experience working on reliability methodologies with practical experience in assessing failure models for root cause.
- Degree level qualified in a relevant scientific discipline.
- An understanding of Thin Film MEMS devices.