Graduate Technical Support Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
- Graduate Technical Support Engineer
We are currently seeking a Graduate Technical Support Engineer to join an international leader in the optical technologies industry to assist customers in the application and use of a range of photonics products as well as take a more hands on role in development of future products.
As a Graduate Technical Support Engineer some of your daily responsibilities will include;
- Provide front-line support to customers in Academic, Government and Commercial sectors both over the phone and via email.
- Testing products performance and feedback to the development team along with any feedback from the customer’s perspective.
- Assist with building product demos for trade shows and customer visits which you will occasionally attend.
- Identify new product opportunities through customer conversations.
Graduate Technical Support Engineer Requirements:
- A degree in a relevant discipline (Physics, Electronics)
- Experience with optical fibre, optics, electronics or lasers.
- Excellent communication skills.
Position: Graduate Technical Support Engineer
Salary: Circa £24,000