|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car + Excellent Ben|
- Service Engineer
Are you a Service Engineer who is looking for a varied workload which involves working with a diverse range of high value capital equipment using electronics, electrical and mechanical skills? The role will be based out of the HQ in Tring and will involve site support, domestic and international travel working on installing, fixing and maintaining a wide range of innovative company equipment mainly used within the printing industry. Other responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with customers to achieve high standards of installation, commissioning, repair and training on all equipment.
- Assisting the design department to identify and implement cost effective equipment modifications.
- Working as part of a busy multi skilled service department.
- Assisting with on-site production and quality departments when required.
- You will gain exposure to the whole life cycle of a range of hi-tech products used in a variety of applications mainly within the printing industry.
- Some form of engineering qualification in Electronic/Electrical or Mechanical Engineering ideally HNC or above.
- Previous experience of providing hands on service and maintenance support to high-value capital equipment machinery incorporating electrical and mechanical systems and components.
- A valid passport with no travel restrictions and a full UK driving license.