Quality Engineer - Contract
|Sector||Manufacturing - Quality|
|Salary||£28 - £33 per annum|
- Quality Engineer – Contract
Working as a Quality Engineer for an expanding electronics organisation you will work on various different business improvements driving company policies and practices to support the maintenance of an ISO 9001 compliant quality system. You will be working with a range of cross functional engineers on hi-tech electronic projects with products which are used in a multitude of different sectors. Other responsibilities will include:
- Recommend any business and process improvements working closely with teams of cross functional engineers.
- Ensure failure analysis on incoming materials, customer returns and range failures are completed in a structured and logical manner.
- Carry out root cause analysis and propose corrective actions.
- Perform internal audits in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintenance of company policies practices and procedures to support and maintain the quality management system.
- Maintain appropriate quality documentation across all aspects of the business.
- Report all deficiencies in allotted areas.
- React to any unexpected quality issues.
- Experience of working within the defence, aerospace, automotive, nuclear or similar sectors.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, AS9100 or TS16949 standards.
- Experience conducting audits.
Position: Quality Engineer - Contract
Location: Greenford or Weymouth