Field Service Engineer - International
|Sector||Manufacturing - Service|
|Salary||£30000 - £44000 per annum|
- Field Service Engineer
We are currently seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a rapidly expanding engineering company to provide first line technical support to a range of international customers within the food and pharmaceutical industries. Your main responsibility will be to drive customer satisfaction in all areas of interaction from initial contact, throughout and after the visit to their premises. Some of your other day to day responsibilities may include;
• Perform set-up, installation, repair and maintenance of equipment in the field.
• Provide customer training and project support as required.
• Document all activities and submit paperwork in a timely manner.
• Assess product performance based on field support data; recommending modifications or improvements where necessary.
• Seeks to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.
Candidates need to be within commutable distance of Royston but the position will involve 50% international travel.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
• A formal engineering qualification
• Minimum of 2/3 years’ experience directly involved in the troubleshooting and field repair of hi-value complex machinery ideally within the food industry
• International travel and irregular working hours will be required sometimes so flexibility is paramount.
Position: Field Service Engineer