Test Equipment Design Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£25 - £43 per annum|
- Test Equipment Design Engineer
Contract and perm opportunities available
Due to expansion we are looking for a Test Equipment Design Engineer to work for an innovative product development company who have patented technology within the oil and gas industry. The position is broad and will focus on various criteria liaising heavily with internal design and R&D teams mainly working on the design and build of test and measurement equipment for use in both development and production environments. Other responsibilities will include:
- Functional Test- Specifying the process for the testing of individual PCB assemblies and designing and building this equipment.
- Factory acceptance tests- Provide specifications, documentation and supporting test equipment to allow PCB suppliers to carry out FAT testing.
- Debug Proc
ess- Provide documentation and processes so that the PCB supplier can identify faults in the manufacturing process.
- Box Build- Build up the various components of assemblies into complete and tested assemblies.
- Configuration Processes- Provide procedures and tools to allow final configuration of the electronic products as part of the internal pre-dispatch process.
Candidates will need to have as much of the above criteria as possible with flexibility in terms of industry. The company are open to permanent and contract applications.