Goods Inwards Inspector
|Sector||Manufacturing - Quality|
|Salary||£15 - £20 per hour|
- Goods Inwards Inspector
We are looking for a Goods Inward Inspector to work for an expanding engineering organisation with a diverse and growing product range focussed primarily on the defence and aerospace sectors. In this key role you will inspect incoming parts and materials to both industry recognised standards and internal engineering drawings or specifications. Other responsibilities will include:
- Work with QA, Production and Engineering to determine the most practicable methods and criteria for inspection.
- Maintain the quarantine store.
- Report non-conforming parts or materials to QA department.
Goods Inwards Inspector Requirements:
- Good understanding of electronic and mechanical principles.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Experience with measurement techniques.
- Use of Faro Arm.
- Previous experience using hand held measurement tools (e.g. Vernier’s and micrometres)
Position: Goods Inwards Inspector
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: up to £20/ph