Contract Electronics Engineer
|Salary||£0 - £5000 per hour|
- Contract Electronics Engineer required to work on new product development, initially for 3 months with the possibility of extensions.
Contract Electronics Engineer essential skills:
- Considerable analogue and digital circuit design experience
- PCB design and layout experience (ideally Altium)
- Excellent prototyping, debugging and fault-finding skills
- Embedded system design knowledge
- Embedded programming with C/C++
- ARM Cortex M series
- EMC/EMI fundamentals and design best practices
Position: Contract Electronics Engineer
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire
Key Skills: Digital & analogue electronics design, PCB design, prototyping debugging.
Desirable skills: Altium, ARM Cortex M, EMC.
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com