In-house Service Engineer
|Sector||Manufacturing - Service|
|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits and Bonu|
- In-house Service Engineer
Working for a leading hi-tech engineering organisation you will provide in-house support to a range of innovative products providing customers with on-site electronic repair and maintenance support. The role will include fault diagnosis, preventative maintenance, system repair and customer and distributor training on a range of innovative complex products. Other responsibilities will include:
-- Carry out installations from planning through to customer acceptance.
- On-site electronic testing, repair and maintenance.
- Provide customers with telephone and email fault finding support and also training to distributors.
- Maintain a good understanding of all relevant technologies used within the company which include mechanical, electrical, electronic, optical and laser technologies as well as software and control systems.
- The position is predominantly in house but will require some UK and worldwide travel.
For this role you will need:
- A HNC or degree in an electronic or scientific discipline.
- A strong electronic test and fault finding background working on complex hi-tech products.
- The role requires allot of customer interaction so strong face to face and telephone communication skills are essential.
- Candidates will need a full valid UK driving license.
The position is a split of 70% site based work in Rugby with 30% domestic and international travel.