|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
- Project Manager
A Project Manager is required to join a leading manufacturing company. You will be responsible for allocated project delivery, ensuring that your assigned projects are delivered on time and on budget without compromising on the expected quality.
You will also be expected to provide support in establishing best practices as well as providing suggestions as to how the current processes, practices and methods could be improved within the company.
As a Project Manager some of your daily tasks will include; leading and coordinating bids from concept to contract award, developing, executing and maintaining project plans and statements of work and managing all risk, issues and opportunities.
Project Manager Requirements:
- A relevant engineering degree with management experience.
- Ability to obtain SC security clearance.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK and overseas as projects require (less than 10%)
- Thorough understanding on project/programme management principles.
- AMP, Prince 2 or similar.
- Systems/Electronic Engineering experience.
- MSP practitioner.
- Experience working on bid/proposals.
Position: Project Manager
Location: High Wycombe