Analogue Electronics Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
- Analogue Electronics Engineer
£40-50k (dependent on experience)
If you have strong, proven analogue experience and good digital experience or have worked with analogue to digital conversion then click apply now!
As an Analogue Electronics Engineer you’ll be operating in a small team working on developing complex technology with the goal of dominating the current relevant commercial market.
Be ready to watch your ideas come to life, as the company actively seeks an Analogue Electronics Engineer who is innovative and confident in contributing their own thoughts and ideas in order to steer the direction of current projects.
- Pension Scheme
- Onsite parking
- Life assurance worth 7x salary
- Subsided onsite restaurant
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Permanent health insurance
- Proven strong analogue experience
- Experience with digital electronics
- 2:1 or higher in an Electronic Engineering degree (or a similar equivalent)
- PCB layout
- Experience with Python (or other scripting languages)
- FPGA development
- Experience with microcontrollers
- Embedded Software Experience (C/C++ & Linux)
Position: Analogue Electronics Engineer
Salary: £40-50k (dependent on experience)
Key Skills: Analogue and Digital
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com