Technical Author - Content Creator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Manufacturing - Service|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Benifits|
- Technical Author – Content Creator
As Technical Author you will create the material that explains to our customers how our products work and are to be installed. This role requires someone who can take often complex ideas or information and concisely and clearly explain to clients and express this information, regardless of language or technical knowledge of the user. Your work often forms the first impression to an installer or customer, therefore a passion and understanding of detail is required to communicate ideas visually is essential.
- Proven working experience in technical document writing.
- Previous experience with desktop publishing software such as Adobe InDesign.
- Own, create and maintain all end user and sales channel technical documentation including, but not limited to, Data Sheets, User Manuals, Quick Start Guides, Architects and Engineers Specifications.
- Learn and use our products to create installation procedures and accessory guides.
- Collate and organize API and developer guides for our integration partners.
- Work with Product management, Engineering and Marketing teams to develop content and ensure technical accuracy and completeness of coverage.
- Experience with document translation processes.
- Experience with online help/web authoring systems such as Adobe RoboHelp.
- Experience with video content creation and editing packages.
- Experience with JIRA.
Award winning technology specialists, developing world first technology