|Sector||Manufacturing - Quality|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Quality Manager
We are looking for a Quality Manager to join a small but expanding team in the UK working closely with the American engineering division on innovative electronic security products used in a range of applications. This role will play a key role in managing Quality assurance and quality control activities throughout supply chain functions. Other responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with suppliers and the Supply chain manager to drive continuous improvement and ensure compliance with required quality standards.
- Taking responsibility for all quality assurance and quality control of all hardware based products.
- Work with engineers on the analysis of field failures and RMAs. Work with the New Product Introduction team to implement quality procedures throughout the design cycle.
- Get an understating of customer feedback and put in place corrective actions.
- Work closely with the VP of Operations in the maintenance and improvement of OSO9001 QMS.
- Carry out supplier and internal ISO9001 audits as required.
For this role you will need:
- A strong background in quality engineering management from within an electronics manufacturing background with extensive experience of ISO 9001.
- An expert using process FMEA, SPC, Control plans, Root cause analysis and 8D.
- Experience of working with offshore subcontract manufacturers would be desirable.