Junior Software Project Manager to £45k
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||SoftwareSoftware - Windows|
|Salary||£38000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, 8.5% Pension, BUPA|
- Junior Software Project Manager vacancy requiring excellent communication skills as you will need to build relationships and co-ordinate activities between various stakeholders within the Software Development process. You will work closely with the Software Engineering Manager to deliver complex software development projects (firmware, control and Windows) that are typically 3 to 9 months in duration. Your role will involve daily contact with Product Managers, Software Engineers, commercial stakeholders and their German R&D office.
Junior Software Project Manager essential requirements:
- Delivery of successful, technical software development projects (not just websites)
- Experience in the test and release process
- Proven project management
- Excellent communicator
- Knowledge of Windows/C#/C++/TFS
- Degree in a Scientific discipline
- German language skills
Position: Junior Software Project Manager
Benefits: 8.5% Pension, Bupa medical, company bonus
Key Skills: Project Management, Communication skills, Software Development projects
Desirable skills: Agile, Scrum, C++, C#, Windows, Team Foundation Server, science degree, German speaking
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com