X-Ray Applications Specialist
|Sector||Manufacturing - Scientific|
|Salary||£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- X-Ray Applications Specialist
Working as an Applications specialist you will provide expert guidance and technical solutions focussing on the development of X-Ray technology. Working with customers from a variety of different industries you will need to push the boundaries of technology and come up with new and innovative techniques to constantly drive the product range forward. Other responsibilities will include:
- Work with customers, sales teams and academics to drive X-ray CT technology.
- Become a technical expert and promote products and solutions at conferences, exhibitions and seminars.
- Deliver customer demonstrations, training and technical support.
- Drive and manage the pre sales process in collaboration with the sales team. Support and deliver technical papers and articles.
- Analyse and understand market trends and identify business opportunities.
For this role you will need:
- A strong knowledge and hands on experience of working with X-ray equipment.
- A degree in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- Proven experience of working and developing relationships with customers.
- A broad engineering understanding with the ability to be creative in finding solutions to customer problems.
The role will require some international travel.