Electronics Engineer - Design (to £65k)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - EmbeddedElectronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
- A company that specialise in the development of world leading sensor based instrumentation are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join their team.
The company is looking to recruit multiple Electronics Engineers due to growth within the company. You will be in a small team of about 5, working on multiple projects simultaneously. Your work will include designing products that are part of their general portfolio, as well as those that are bespoke to order.
Due to the company’s flat management structure, the Electronics Engineer role is ideal for those who love working in a purely technical role.
The company has found their top performers to have technical and engineering based hobbies outside of the workplace, so if this sounds like you send us your CV!
Requirements of the Electronics Engineer
· Degree in Electronics Engineering, Physics, Aeronautics or related
· 2+ years’ experience in analogue and digital electronics design in a commercial environment
· Experience in embedded software (C/C++ code development)
· Understanding of engineering Maths (Laplace transformations, Fourier etc.)
· Experience of working in real world product manufacturing environment
· Previous experience of working in small-medium, fast paced environments
· 25 days holiday
· Generous pension scheme
· 4x salary for life assurance
Position: Electronics Engineer
Salary: £40-65k dependent on experience