Software Engineer (Embedded and Windows)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£30000 - £55000 per annum|
- Software Engineer (Embedded and Windows)
Engineer= £30-40k Senior Engineer= £40-55k
Company that are the leaders in their field with their highly technical product used in a wide range of manufacturing applications are looking for both a Software Engineer and a Senior Software Engineer to join their team.
Both Software Engineers will be able to use a range of skills in a number of different areas including Windows desktop application development, embedded development and software testing. Due to this varied nature of the role, engineers will always find themselves working on different technologies with no one day being exactly the same.
Operating within a small but technically proficient team, candidates will be working towards clients’ needs with Senior Software Engineers taking more of a leading role in implementing requirements in the development stage. Software Engineers will also be involved in customer support and have to occasionally travel to test software off-site.
- 6% company contribution pension
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- OO Windows application C# programming
- C/C++/C# experience
- Embedded software development
- Experience testing software
Senior Software Engineer (additional requirement):
- Ability to discuss and implement customer requests into the development of the company’s product
- ARM Cortex or 8051 PSOC programming
- Ethernet and/or TCP/IP protocols using asynchronous communications & programming
- Use of mocking libraries
- SQL/MySQL databases
- Python development
- Use of agile task & bug management with Jira or similar
- Scrum or other Agile development processes and methods (e.g. CI/CD/TDD)
Position: Software Engineer (Embedded and Windows)
Salary: Engineer (£30-40k) Senior Engineer (£40-55k)
Key Skills: Windows Application Development, C#, C/C++, Embedded development, test, GUI/WPF
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com