IC Project Manager
|Sector||Electronics - IC Design|
|Salary||£45000 - £70000 per annum|
- A company that designs silicon chips for big name consumer products are looking to recruit an IC Project Manager to join their team.
As an IC Project Manager you will be responsible for managing, coordinating and directing a variety of SoC engineering projects across the full lifecycle from definition to production across disciplinary teams.
The role of an IC Project Manager is not a technical hands-on role, but you will need to be able to efficiently understand and interact with development engineers.
Based in Cambridge, the company offer continual development programmes for each employee to help progress your career, as well as offering multiple social events and flexible working hours.
Requirements of the IC Project Manager
- Experience in project management of SoC IC projects
- Experience of hardware/software development
- Ability to lead and ensure close working relationships across technical teams
- Excellent communication skills to interact with customers, engineers, managers and executives
Position: IC Project Manager