Graduate Electronics Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - AnalogueElectronics - RF/Microwave|
- A company specialising in the design and development of radar systems are looking to recruit Graduate Electronics Engineers.
The company designs and sells radar systems using advanced scanning technology that are able to detect drones, vehicles and people across land and water, with applications in security and defence industries.
The Graduate Electronics Engineers will work in their facility based south of Cambridge, and will be involved in the designing, developing and testing of new radar products. You will take your designs from board level analogue and digital circuit design through to validation and test.
As a Graduate Electronics Engineer you will work in a small and flexible team alongside other engineers, as well as using your own initiative. You will be provided with excellent training and have the opportunity to work on equipment capable of using frequencies up to Ku band.
Requirements of the Graduate Electronics Engineer;
- Good degree in Electronics or Physics
- Experience in board level analogue and digital design
- Work effectively in a team
- Experience or interest in RF circuit and system design
- Experience of test automation
- Programming in Python
- Radar system knowledge
- Private medical insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Paternity leave
- Salary swap for childcare vouchers
- Salary swap for pension contributions
Position: Graduate Electronics Engineer