|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
- Production Supervisor
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor with a strong understanding of electrical assembly to join an engineering organisation who specialise in the design and manufacture of a range of off the shelf and bespoke automated sorting and handling products. You will be responsible for managing a team of 14 assembly engineers. Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Work with Manufacturing Manager to ensure the overall performance of the electrical department to include the management of cost and resources.
- General management of assemblers including training, recruitment and performance reviews.
- Promoting the importance of quality procedures and ensuring compliance.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are implemented and followed.
Production Supervisor Requirements:
- Electrical production background.
- A good understanding of loom wiring and PCB modifications.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Highly organised.
Position: Production Supervisor