Sales Office Administration
|Salary||£17000 - £23000 per annum|
- Sales Office Administration
This role will provide an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further develop their office skills within a sales environment for a company who specialise in the electronics industry.
You will be assisting in the administration, organisation and smooth running of the sales office. You will become part of a professional team delivering a first class service.
Experience in the electronics industry would be preferable but not mandatory.
General administrative duties to assist in the running of the department including:
- Quoting customers, processing sales orders, order confirmations, delivery notes and invoices.
- To answer the phone within a couple of rings and deal with calls effectively. To take messages where necessary and communicate them to the recipient.
- Communicating with our customers by email and over the telephone.
- Liaise with the credit control department, responding to queries and applications for new accounts.
- Liaise with couriers to ensure deliveries are shipped out on time.
- Liaise with production teams when required to ensure the timely completion of jobs.
The successful candidate should be personable and extremely confident on the telephone, computer literate / office skills essential. An interest in the Electronics industry would be beneficial.