Senior Firmware Engineer (Patented Miniature Technology)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||SoftwareSoftware - Embedded|
|Salary||£45000 - £65000 per annum|
- Senior Firmware Engineer (Patented Miniature Technology)
Up to £65k
High tech engineering and design company is looking for a Senior Firmware Engineer to work with their patented component technology spanning a number of areas including cameras, medical devices, robotics and wearable technology.
The Senior Firmware Engineer will see their work go from initial product development right through to production and will have the chance to work with intricate and interesting technology for some of the biggest names in the industry.
Joining a diverse team of engineers who specialise in areas such as firmware and electronics, the Senior Firmware Engineer will need to have a strong background in embedded programming of microcontrollers using C/C++ as they will be developing and improving on the company’s specific embedded firmware solutions.
Senior Firmware Engineer Requirements:
• 1st Class or 2:1 BSc or BEng in Electronic Engineering or a similar discipline
• Significant experience in embedded programming of microcontrollers
• C/C++ development
• Designing to requirement specifications
• Creating technical documentation/Writing specifications
- Board-level debug and test
- Experience with oscilloscopes
Position: Senior Firmware Engineer (Patented Miniature Technology)
Salary: Up to £65k
Skills: Firmware, Embedded Software, C/C++, Microcontrollers
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com