Junior Product Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£29000 - £33000 per annum|
- Junior Product Engineer
Working on a range of next generation, high tech, optical products you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth transition from the design to manufacture stage of the lifecycle ensuring all stakeholder requirements are met. Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Ensure the smooth running of the development, validation, transfer to manufacture and ongoing manufacture stages of the lifecycle.
- Work closely with various internal departments to introduce new products and variations to product lines.
- Support production to diagnose root cause and fix any issues that may occur.
- Support the debugging of automated test equipment.
Junior Product Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics or optoelectronics related discipline.
- Experience in process development.
- Experience in data processing (ideally with experience in Excel, SQL and VBA)
- Knowledge of SPC/machine monitoring.
Position: Junior Product Engineer