Electronics/Software Engineer (Telecoms/Wireless)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£25000 - £31000 per annum|
- Electronics/Software Engineer (Telecoms/Wireless)
£25- £31k (dependent on experience)
Company that creates low-power technology within the telecoms and wireless domains is currently looking for 2 Electronics/Software Engineers to join their team to work on designing/developing software and hardware for the company’s products
The Electronics/Software Engineers will be joining a team of around 6 engineers and will be working closely with chip designers, software engineers and applications engineers in order to develop this interesting technology.
This position offers varied work and projects for the Electronics/Software Engineers and also provides additional training courses for engineers to gain new skills in areas they are interested in.
Whether you’re a recent electronics graduate, or you have a couple of years’ experience in a hardware/embedded-based role; if you are confident with component level electronic circuit design and have experience programming in C, Python or other Assembly languages then click apply now!
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- Ample free car parking
Electronics/Software Engineer requirements:
- A 2:1 or 1st Class degree in Electronic Engineering (or a similar equivalent)
- Component level electronic circuit design
- Experience programming in one of the following: C, Python or Assembly languages
- Own transport- due to location, candidates need to be able to drive/be in the process of getting their driving license
- Schematic capture/PCB Layout
- TMS320 DSP
- NI Labview
- Experience creating GUI-based applications in a Windows environment
Position: Electronics/Software Engineer (Telecoms/Wireless)
Salary: £25- £31k
Skills: Circuit design, C/Python/Assembly, Wireless/Telecoms
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com