R&D Electronics Technician
|Salary||£22000 - £26000 per annum|
- R&D Electronics Technician
We are currently seeking an experienced R&D Electronics Technician to join an expanding division of a world renowned instrumentation manufacturer. You will be responsible for assisting R&D in the test, design and assembly of prototype and experimental electronic devices. Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Build test and fault find of prototype assemblies.
- Design some basic analogue and digital circuitry.
- Ensuring build kits are complete according to the bill of materials.
- Alignment and testing of assembled parts.
- To check quality of your own work against company quality procedures.
- Assist in the training of others as required.
- Maintain diligent documentation throughout.
R&D Electronics Technician Requirements:
- A formal qualification in an engineering discipline or relevant industry experience.
- Ability to fault find on mechanical/electrical assemblies.
- Previous experience in assembling high technology products.
- Ability to read and understanding complex engineering drawings.
- Electrical component soldering.
Position: R&D Electronics Technician