Project Manager (Wireless Division)
|Sector||Software - Embedded|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
- Project Manager (Wireless Division)
Up to circa £50k
Project Mangers/ Technical Team Leaders with 1-3 years’ experience under their belt with future ambitions of progressing into a Programme Management role should look no further in applying to this Project Manager role.
Internationally renowned Cambridge company that creates products in markets such as IOT, smart homes, medical and wearable technology is looking for a Project Manager to join their Wireless & Digital Services team.
The Project Manager will be responsible for New Product Development projects, leading multi-disciplinary teams of engineers, supporting business developers to meet the needs of clients and reporting the project status to these clients.
Candidates for the Project Manager role do not need any prior experience working within a wireless or communications background. However candidates will need experience with being responsible for organising and planning projects, preferably throughout the whole life cycle. They will also need to have an understanding and empathy with hardware and/or software development.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Experience project managing small-medium sized projects OR team leading within a larger new product development project related to software/electronics
- Strong time management, organised, with good interpersonal and leadership ability
- Understanding of software/hardware development
- Engineering/Scientific degree
- Client exposure
- Awareness of Project Management best practices (APM)
- Company profit share scheme in addition to basic salary
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance plan
- Private medical insurance
- Travel insurance
- Free canteen - lunches and refreshments
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Flexible working hours
Position: Project Manager (Wireless Division)
Salary: Up to circa £50k
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com