Embedded Software Engineer, IoT green field
|Area||Essex, EnglandLondon, England|
|Sector||Software - Embedded|
|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: relocation assistance|
- This is a brand-new project requiring embedded software engineers with an inventive mind, who can contribute lots to new features as the products evolve. We are looking for an embedded software engineer with solid C programming skills and experience working close to hardware to design and implement IoT capability across a range of leading audio equipment.
The Embedded Software Engineer will join a passionate R&D team of 16, consisting of Electronics Engineers, Acoustics Specialists, Software Engineers and Product Designers all striving to build the best possible products. It’s an exciting time to join as the company are investing heavily in R&D and new product development. You will have a massive influence on the future of these products.
Embedded Software Engineer essential skills:
- Embedded C
- Either bare metal or RTOS
- Electronics awareness
Embedded Software Engineer desirable skills:
- Audio, video or multimedia streaming
- Low level driver software (SPI, LED drivers, LCD drivers, IIC, UART, I2C)
- Connecting to the cloud, IoT, AWS, Bluetooth
- Python or Bash scripting
- Test driven development
- Linux/Yocto/Device Drivers
- Designing user interfaces
The company is walking distance from a train station and commutable from London. Relocation assistance is also available where applicable.