Senior Software QA Engineer
|Sector||SoftwareSoftware - Test|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
- Senior Software QA Engineer
Reputable company with a renowned worldwide presence is looking for a Senior Software QA Engineer to join their agile scrum team working on designing and implementing a range of automated tests. The company specialises in the management of big data for a number of different industries and have recently launched their new IoT platform.
The Senior Software QA Engineer will be responsible for testing (and occasionally developing) software across the company’s technology stack which includes embedded C++, APIs, management applications and user interfaces.
Also, as the company’s codebase is all written in C++, any knowledge or development experience in the language will be highly beneficial.
Benefits and perks include:
- 15% bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Bupa healthcare insurance
- A range of discount schemes
Senior Software QA Engineer requirements:
- Strong Python experience
- Experience with software automation infrastructure tools e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Salt etc.
- Test/defect management systems
- Load generation tools
- 4+ years’ experience with automated test development
- Experience with C++ and/or Java
Position: Senior Software QA Engineer
Skills: Software QA, Software Test, Automated Testing, Python, Jenkins, Docker, Salt
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com