Electronics Engineer (with embedded software)
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
|Salary||£20000 - £50000 per annum|
- A pioneering start-up company that boast the most innovative designs in their field are looking for an Electronics and Software Engineer to join their team.
They are the first in their field to design their particular type of technology, with applications in multiple markets and industries, and are currently partnering with leading manufacturers to deploy their innovative products.
You will join a small, dynamic team and be given lots of responsibility from the get go. The ideal candidate will have experience of analogue/digital electronics design and debug, as well as embedded software/firmware programming and implementation such as C/C++ embedded systems and microconrollers. The company is very forward thinking, offering flexible working hours and international travel.
Requirements of the Electronics and Software Engineer (Embedded)
- Degree in electronics, computer science, embedded systems or related.
- Practical electronics design and debug (analogue/digital/schematics/PCB)
- Experience of embedded software/firmware programming (C/C++)
- Experiencing of programming microcontroller devices
Position: Electronics and Software Engineer (Embedded)