Principal Embedded Software Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - Embedded|
|Salary||£60000 - £75000 per annum|
- Hands on, technical lead role for a Principal Embedded Software Engineer with experience in developing C/C++ for RTOS and bare metal environments. This is a varied role, in that the technology you develop will be used in a number of real world applications including wearables, transport, automotive, industrial automation and medical.
The Principal Embedded Software Engineer will join a growing team of 6 embedded software engineers, functioning as part of a larger R&D group. Working closely with the Head of Embedded Software, you will use your technical expertise to guide and nurture the team. The diverse work may involve using FPGAs, micro-controllers or other large microprocessor based systems, where possible they use the Integrity RTOS.
Principal Embedded Software Engineer essential skills required
- 7+ years embedded software development experience
- Technical leadership skills
- C or C++ expertise
- Real Time Operating Systems
- Bare metal or micro-controllers
- Any experience of wearables, transport, automotive, industrial automation, medical, motor control, sensors.
- Low level comms interfaces – UART, CAN, Ethernet, USB, I2C, SPI
- Integrity RTOS
Position: Principal Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Woking, Surrey - easy access by road and rail
Benefits: 25 days holiday, subsidised restaurant (breakfast and lunch), private Healthcare, pension, onsite gym,
Key Skills: Embedded C/C++, RTOS, technical or team leadership.
Desirable skills: Agile, wearables, transport, automotive, industrial automation, medical, motor control, sensors, FPGA,UART, CAN, Ethernet, USB, I2C, SPI, Integrity RTOS.
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.