Senior Software Design Engineer – Security
|Salary||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
- Green field design project for a Senior Software Design Engineer to define and implement the security and trust infrastructure for a leading IoT system which harvests potentially sensitive data from cameras and sensors in urban environments. We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Design Engineer with Java implementation skills in a trust environment.
It’s expected that the system may use some off the shelf components or some specialist areas may need to be outsourced but the Senior Software Design Engineer will initially work on Systems design, Java prototypes and then full implementation.
Senior Software Design Engineer skills required:
- Microservice architectures
- Delivering security or trust applications on cloud platforms, likely AWS or Azure
- Personal data and privacy issues
- Communicating with customers or 3rd parties
Position: Senior Software Design Engineer
Benefits: Flexible hours, 25 days holiday, Pension, life assurance, Private medical, Life assurance
Key Skills: Security, Java, Microservices, cloud platforms,
Desirable skills: AWS, Azure, Scrum, Agile
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.