Senior Electronics Engineer – Consultant (Free Canteen!)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
|Salary||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
- Joining a high-tech consultancy company at the forefront of design as a Senior Electronics Engineer, you will work on a range of challenging projects across multiple industries for clients around the globe, with the freedom to pursue projects, subject areas, and sectors that interest you.
The company consistently creates market leaders by combining their deep market knowledge and exceptional technical expertise. As a Senior Electronics Engineer you will play a key role supporting business development, leading projects, but also still being technically hands on utilising your electronics skills designing circuits, PCB design, and testing prototypes etc. throughout the whole development lifecycle.
Fully equipped labs and design studios mean you can continually learn new skills on the job, with training tailored to develop your career in your chosen area, as well as promotion encouraged from within.
This role will require security clearance vetting.
Requirements of the Senior Electronics Engineer – Consultant
- Degree in PhD in Electronics Engineer or related discipline
- Considerable practical experience in a broad range of electronic design and development
- Previous experience of client facing roles
- Hands on experience of RF electronics
- Analogue/power electronic experience
Apply: Stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: Senior Electronics Engineer - Consultant
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are interested in similar roles feel free to e-mail a CV with your requirements, as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.