Product Manager – Big Data – to £80k
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - Web/Java|
|Salary||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
- Brand new position for an experienced Product Manager with a company who are leading the way in creating a fresh, global market segment in high density, high frequency data collection from novel sources. We are looking for a Product Manager who is experienced working in a cloud based data company to develop and drive the product strategy. The initial focus will be related to data security, privacy and trust issues.
The company currently employ c90 staff, already have a very successful global product portfolio and are leveraging their technology in a new area that may well be a world number 1. The Product Manager position comes with share options that have the potential to become very lucrative.
Product Manager essential skills:
- 5+ years Product Management experience
- Deep Data/Cloud market understanding
- Strong commercial understanding
- Hands on, self-starter, get things done attitude
- Data security expertise
- Software engineering experience
Position: Product Manager – Big Data
Benefits: Share options, Flexible hours, 25 days holiday, Pension, life assurance, Private medical, Life assurance
Key Skills: Product Management, Data, Cloud
Desirable skills: Agile, IoT
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com