Software Manager (C++)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - EmbeddedSoftware - Windows|
|Salary||£45000 - £70000 per annum|
- Software Manager (C++)
4x Vacancies Available
Up to £70k (dependent on experience)
Renowned technology company with lots of new, upcoming projects and the scope for another 80 new hires for 2019 are looking for multiple Software Managers to join their growing team.
The company provides software solutions for some of the biggest names in technology and these solutions are also being utilised in areas such as virtual and augmented reality.
This is a great opportunity for those with technical expertise in C++, good line management experience and who are looking to move exclusively into a management-style role.
The role is hands-off and is looking for Software Managers to manage up to 15 members of staff spread across multiple, agile software development teams consisting of developers, testers, a scrum master and a product owner.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Regular 1:1s with the people you manage
- Mentoring and coaching employees
- Conducting salary reviews
- Managing employee performance
Benefits and perks include:
- Flex time- core hours = 10am-4pm
- Large, modern office building – spacious recreational area, fully stocked fridges, shower facilities etc.
- Group life cover 4x basic salary
- 25 days holiday
- Relocation assistance (as appropriate)
+ Many More!
Software Manager Requirements:
- C++ software engineering background
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- Hands-on experience in coaching and developing individuals and teams
- Software engineering methodologies
- Great people and communication skills
Position: Software Manager (C++)
Salary: Up to £70k (dependent on experience)
Skills: Line Management, Software Development, C++, Agile
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com