Systems Engineers (Senior, Principal, Lead)
|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
- Systems Engineers – Multiple Levels
Due to a period of growth we are seeking a number of Systems Engineers at Senior, Principal and Lead levels.
This incredibly diverse role working for a world leading company in the aviation market who pride themselves on being at the heart of strategy and the forefront of research in their area. You will work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and will play a pivotal role in ensuring that products meet the customers’ requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team you will be responsible for Systems Engineering activities from the initial requirements capture and definition through to the integration and testing of the products and depending on level will also be responsible for leading work packages or teams of Systems Engineers. Other day to day responsibilities will include;
- Effective management and execution of work packages.
- Conducting integration and systems testing.
- Developing and continuously refining the systems acceptance strategy and the associated verification method.
System Engineer Requirements:
- A formal qualification in an engineering or computer science subject.
- Experience working as a system engineer within an aerospace environment.
- An understanding of the entire systems process from requirements through to testing.
- Experience using DOORS would be beneficial.
Position: Systems Engineers – Multiple Levels
Location: Tring, Buckinghamshire