Application Specialist – Digital Pathology
|Location||Welwyn Garden City|
|Sector||Electronics - Digital|
|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
- Application Engineer – Digital Pathology
Welwyn Garden City
Salary Based on Experience
Must have Full, clean UK driving licence
+ Bonus scheme
Due to a growth in business, a leading global manufacturer of opto-electronic based products, has a brand new position as an Application Specialist in the digital pathology sector.
The individual should have a good Honours degree in a life-science related subject, excellent interpersonal skills being confident dealing directly with customers to support sales teams with technical knowledge and have the ability to work as part of a team (software engineers, hardware technicians)
Key tasks as the Application Specialist …
- Support sales team with technical demonstration of our hardware and software via web and/ or on-site demonstrations.
- Manage technical hardware and software evaluations for trials.
- Follow-up with customers during pre- and post-sales efforts to ensure strong customer relationships.
- Knowledge of scientific cameras.
- Understand customer issues and solve problems in complex environment.
• Cellular pathology experience in clinical or research environment.
• Knowledge of Pathology image analysis software.
• Demonstrable practical experience of microscope imaging.