IC Design Engineer
|Sector||Electronics - IC Design|
|Salary||£35000 - £65000 per annum|
- A company that designs silicon chips for big name consumer products are looking for IC Design Engineers to join their expanding team working on products with worldwide applications.
The versatility of the company’s product gives it the ability to run on any device or operating system, meaning the company already boast some of the most well-known computer and PC names clients. The product has multiple avenues for development, meaning no two days are the same.
As an IC Design Engineer, you will be involved in all aspects of the design process, from defining and developing architecture at both IP and system level, RTL design including Verilog and VHDL, verification and validation.
Requirements of the IC Design Engineer
- Good degree in engineering
- RTL design (VHDL or Verilog)
- Experience of ASIC development and FPGA prototyping
- Experience of verification and integration of external IP
- Experience of Python
- Low power design
Apply: Stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: IC Design Engineer
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are interested in similar roles feel free to e-mail a CV with your requirements, as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.