Super Smart? Graduate Software Engineer
|Sector||Software - EmbeddedSoftware - Linux|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
- Our partner in Cambridge are recruiting several super smart Graduate Software Engineers to start anytime between now and September. They have 2 paths for introducing graduate software engineers into the business, if you have a Computer Science degree with excellent C coding skills and an interest in low level software, you’ll likely walk straight into one of their development teams. If you are a Graduate in Maths, Physics or similar with a desire to work in software development and some experience in Python or C – you will initially join their test team working on test automation whilst learning the codebase. The expectation is that you will advance into a pure development role within 12 months or sooner depending on rate of progress.
Due to the complex nature of the work, for both profiles you will need to have an excellent academic background including a degree from a top university and A and A* grade A levels.
The company is a fantastic place for Graduate Software Engineers to learn from some of the worlds best engineers and it’s also recently won an award for being one of the best employers in Cambridge as voted for by staff.
Graduate Software Engineer essential requirements
- C or Python
- Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- Systems or Kernel level work
- Network protocols, TCP/IP, sockets
- Device Drivers
- Real Time Embedded Systems
Position: Graduate Software Engineer
Salary: £35-40k + benefits
Benefits: Share options, private health/ dentistry, critical illness cover, pension, regular health, exercise and wellbeing classes.
Key Skills: C or Python
Desirable skills: Linux, Networking, Embedded
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other software engineer positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.