Research Engineer- Microfluidics
|Salary||£30000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Research Engineer- Microfluidics
This role is hugely diverse and will give you the chance to design, build, test and evaluate new technology ideas with a strong focus on Microfluidic applications. The company have created novel new ideas working with imaging related technology offering a solution which is unique to anything that has ever been seen before.
The role will sit within an expanding R&D team and will be a mix of design and practical lab based work with Microfluidics a recurring theme throughout. Working with scientists and engineers with a diverse mix of skills you will also work with external partners to work out future improvements for customers mainly within the biological/healthcare sectors.
For this role we are open to candidates with a diverse range of experience levels and industry backgrounds but you will ideally have:
- A strong degree or PhD working within a relevant field so Mechanical, instrumentation or Bioengineering would be preferred.
- Someone who is comfortable working in a lab environment and can design, build, test and redesign a subsystem.
- Any experience with Microfluidics is highly desirable.
- Experience of designing a product with a strong mechanical appreciation.