C++ Software Engineer
|Sector||SoftwareSoftware - WindowsSoftware - Linux|
- C++ Software Engineer
£30-60k (dependent on experience)
Well-funded start-up who have recently secured £5m are looking for a Software Engineer with experience programming in C++ to join their growing team. The company are working with some of the biggest names in this particular area of the software development- if you’re interested in finding out more then click apply now.
The company would be keen to utilise your skills if you fit one of the following categories:
- Engineer- commercial C++ development skills at application level, knowledge of Python and experience working in a Windows and/or Linux environment.
- Top Graduate- AAA at A-Level, STEM degree from a leading UK university and strong projects/placement/commercial experience using C++.
Working within a team of circa 15 engineers, the main responsibility the Software Engineer (C++) will be rewriting the C code software located between the hardware and UI in the company’s product into C++. You do not need any previous understanding of hardware/embedded software- all development will be at application level.
As a Software Engineer (C++), you’ll be writing brand new software and not maintaining previous engineers’ code which allows you to put your own stamp on the company’s product. In addition, as the
- 25 days holiday
- Company shares
- 5% pension (option for higher rate with salary sacrifice)
- Flex time- core hours are 12-3
- Chance for occasional remote work
Software Engineer (C++) requirements:
- Good C++ programming experience
- Comfortable working in a Linux and/or Windows environment
- Knowledge of Python for scripting and testing
Position: C++ Software Engineer
Salary: £30-60k (dependent on experience)
Skills: C++, Python, Windows or Linux
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com