Graduate/Junior Hardware Engineer – Audio
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
|Salary||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
- A leading global manufacturer of audio consoles and innovative video production systems is looking for a Graduate/Junior Hardware Engineer to join their expert team of software and hardware engineers.
The worldwide company headquartered in Oxford have state of the art facilities, including a built-in training facility to train new employees with the best equipment. This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate/Junior Hardware Engineer to work on the companies next generation of products.
As a Graduate/Junior Hardware Engineer you will be involved in high speed digital and analogue design for new products with support from the company’s senior engineers. As well as this you will be involved in designing circuits, drawing schematics, as well as VHDL and FPGA firmware development.
Requirements of the Graduate/Junior Hardware Engineer
- Strong academics in electronic engineering or similar
- Understanding of electronics design (analogue and digital)
- Knowledge of FPGA, ASIC or RTL design
- VHDL or Verilog programming experience
- Understanding of digital signal processing concepts
- Experience of software programming
Apply: stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: Graduate/Junior Hardware Engineer
Salary: Up to £28k
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are interested in similar roles feel free to e-mail a CV with your requirements, as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.