Project Manager - Defence
|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
- Customer facing role responsible for the Project Management of all phases of electronics projects from initiation to manufacture. The Project Manager will typically manage multiple development projects simultaneously and report progress to Management and customers. Projects typically last from 6-18 months with value or £1-2M.
This Project Manager role comes with lots of responsibility, ownership of major projects and the opportunity to grow with a fast moving organisation.
We are looking for 2 experienced Project Managers with at least 2-3 years’ experience at a Defence, Aerospace or similar development organisation.
Project Manager essential requirements
- Project Management experience
- Experience of development programmes in Defence, Aerospace, Medical or similar
- Strong communication skills (Customer focused approach)
Project Manager desirable skills
- Microsoft Project
- PMP, PRINCE2, APMP, APMPQ
- EVM, EVPM
- New Product Introduction/NPI
Benefits: 10% pension, private medical, 26 days holiday + flexible benefits package