Quality Systems Engineer (ATEX)
|Sector||Manufacturing - Quality|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
- Quality Systems Engineer
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with knowledge of implementing and managing Quality management systems? We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Engineer to join a company that are hugely ambitious and have now become a world leader within their field, working with customers mainly within the food and pharmaceutical industries.
As a Quality Systems Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the company’s existing quality systems (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and customer requirements). In this pivotal position you will plan and conduct internal system and process audits and implement any necessary changes or updates.
Ideally the successful candidate will come from a fast-paced manufacturing / engineering - electro mechanical environment and have exposure to ATEX/EX, IECEx.
- Oversee effective implementation of the Quality Management System throughout the company.
- Maintain the Quality Manuals and Quality Procedures.
- Host external Quality System audits.
- Conduct Quality Systems audits and assist in training/guidance to other auditors
- Promote and support "Continuous Improvement"
- Ability to understand engineering diagrams.
- Qualification; ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001:2015
- ATEX Knowledge
- Appropriate technical qualification – e.g. HNC Mech or Electrical Engineering; Business-related Qualification
- Q Pulse
- WEEE Regulations
- Six Sigma / Lean Principles
If you are interested in this position, please click apply below, or send your CV in word format to tom@enterpriserecruitmentDOTcom