Firmware Engineer – safety critical
|Sector||Electronics - Digital|
|Salary||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
- As an established Firmware Engineer you will work within a company that are world leaders in research and development of cybersecurity, and who engineer industry leading solutions across military markets, making communication possible where it hasn’t been before.
You will design and develop market leading safety critical products and secure communication systems for challenging environments, developing next generation firmware architectural solutions to meet the requirements of complex systems.
As a Firmware Engineer you will join a multidisciplinary team, carrying out firmware design and development in VHDL for FPGA elements of complex real-time embedded systems. You will need experience of the full life cycle of firmware development including design, verification, test and validation, as well as knowledge of industry standard communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C and UDP.
Requirements of the Firmware Engineer
- Proficient in firmware development using VHDL
- Experience using industry standard communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, TCP/IP, UDP)
- Verification, integration, test and validation
- Experience using DOORS and designing to meet DO-254 standards
- Experience of working with military equipment
- Apply: Stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
- Position: Firmware Engineer
- Salary: up to 50k
- Location: Greenford