Hardware Design Engineer (35k Starting Salary)
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
- A global telecommunications organisation is looking to recruit graduate Hardware Design Engineers to join their expanding business.
Based in the company’s Uxbridge facility, the Hardware Design Engineers will work on the development and implementation of advanced products in supercomputing for the networking industry.
The company serves more than 830,000 customers worldwide, and tailor solutions to an organisation’s needs, working across a variety of industries such as education, healthcare, hospitality, government and transportation.
The Hardware Design Engineer will join a small team, receiving hands on training and mentoring from experienced engineers, solving problems and challenges as they arise.
Requirements of the Hardware Design Engineer
- Excellent degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related subject from a leading UK university (1st class or 2:1 minimum)
- Experience in hardware design and computer architecture
- Experience in ASICs/FPGA
- Skills in VHDL/Verilog design
- Experience in ModelSim and Synopsys tools
Position: Hardware Design Engineer