Electronic Hardware Engineer – Consultancy
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
|Salary||£25000 - £70000 per annum|
- A systems and engineering design consultancy company that develop complex electronic hardware are looking for Electronic Hardware Engineers across all levels of experience to join their team. Developing bespoke solutions for clients across multiple markets worldwide, you will also be involved in business development to bring new contracts into the company.
The company offers Electronic Hardware Engineers the chance work across industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Renewable Energy, Medical, Defence, and many more. As a consultant you will be responsible for meeting clients to gather their requirements, creating proposals for the projects, and submitting these in order for you to “win” the bid over other consultancies.
As an Electronic Hardware Engineer, you will be required to travel as part of the role. You will need a strong design background in areas such as schematic capture and PCB layout, analogue and digital circuit design, and knowledge of complex electronic hardware such as FPGA/ASIC. You will be technically hands-on and manage your own projects across the product lifecycle, as well as needing to have the desire to pursue business development.
Due to the nature of this position candidates will need to have a British passport.
Requirements of the Electronic Hardware Engineer
- Degree/equivalent qualification in Electronics Engineering or related subject
- Experience across the full product lifecycle
- Schematic capture, PCB layout, analogue and digital circuit design experience
- Experience/desire to work in a consultancy position
- Experience of FPGA/ASIC design
- Safety critical hardware development
- Experience using DOORS
Apply: stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: Electronic Hardware Engineer – Consultancy
Salary: Up to £70k
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are interested in similar roles feel free to e-mail a CV with your requirements, as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.