FPGA Engineer - Consultancy
|Location||Burton upon Trent|
|Sector||Electronics - Digital|
|Salary||£25000 - £70000 per annum|
- A systems and engineering design consultancy company that develop complex electronic hardware are looking for FPGA Engineers across all levels of experience to join their team. Developing bespoke solutions for clients across multiple markets worldwide, you will also be involved in business development to bring new contracts into the company.
The company offers FPGA Engineers the chance to work across industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Renewable Energy, Medical, Defence, and many more. As a consultant you will also be responsible for meeting clients to gather their requirements, creating proposals for projects, and submitting these in order for you to ‘win’ the bid over other consultancies.
As an FPGA Engineer you will be required to travel as part of the role. You will be involved in developing complex electronic hardware and will need a strong background and keen interest in VHDL coding, designing FPGAs and verifying their performance. You will be technically hands on as well as needing to have the desire to pursue business development.
Due to the nature of this position candidates will need to have a British passport.
Requirements of the FPGA Engineer
- Good degree in Electronic Engineering or related degree
- Expertise in FPGA/ASIC/VHDL
- Experience/desire to work in a consultancy environment
- Experience of safety critical design
Apply: stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: FPGA Engineer – Consultancy
Salary: Up to £70k
Location: Burton Upon Trent