Junior Electronics Engineer - Wearables
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
- Specialising in designing innovative technology for real time data analysis, you will have a significant impact on the development of up and coming wearable technology for the elite sporting market.
Working in a start-up environment as a Junior Electronics Engineer, you will be given a lot of responsibility from the get-go and have a direct impact on the direction of the products. The products are two-fold – the wearable itself, and the analytics software. Data collected from the wearable can be used for broadcasts as well as technical and tactical analysis. This can help improve game play and individual athletes’ techniques and has enabled the company to collaborate with the likes of SKY and all 12 premiership rugby teams.
As a Junior Electronics Engineer you will join a multidisciplinary team working on the company’s wearable technology. Your main responsibilities will include working across the full product lifecycle incorporating analogue and digital circuit design and debug. You will also need an understanding of embedded C/C++ for microcontrollers. This would be an ideal position for an engineer with a couple of years’ experience looking for the next step in their career.
Requirements of Junior Electronics Engineer
- 2 years analogue and digital design experience
- Experience of debug techniques
- Knowledge of embedded C/C++
- Understanding of RF technologies
- Experience across the full product lifecycle
Apply: stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: Junior Electronics Engineer
Salary: Up to £35k