Graduate Engineer (Software/Hardware)
|Sector||Software - EmbeddedElectronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
- Up to £30k (dependent on experience)
Are you a recent graduate with component level electronic circuit design experience who is interested in branching into the world of software development? If so, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to join a company that creates low-power technology within the telecoms and wireless domains as a Graduate Engineer.
As a Graduate Engineer, the majority of the role will focus on software development in C, Python and Assembly, but you will still need a strong electronics understanding for the hardware elements of the role.
You will be joining a team of around 6 engineers and will be working closely with chip designers, software engineers and applications engineers in order to develop this interesting technology.
This position offers varied work and projects for engineers and the company provides additional training courses for engineers to gain new skills in areas they are interested in.
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- Ample free car parking
Graduate Engineer (Software/Hardware) requirements:
- A 2:1 or 1st Class degree in Electronic Engineering (or a similar equivalent)
- Component level electronic circuit design
- Experience programming in one of the following: C, Python or Assembly language
- Own transport- due to location, candidates need to be able to drive/be in the process of getting their driving license
- Schematic capture/PCB Layout
- TMS320 DSP
- NI LabVIEW
- Experience creating GUI-based applications in a Windows environment
Position: Graduate Engineer (Software/Hardware)
Salary: £25- £31k
Skills: Circuit design, C/Python/Assembly, Wireless/Telecoms
Apply: stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com